
Title
Copper engraving from the Drudenhaus
Caption
Copper engraving from the Drudenhaus, Malefizhaus, Trudenhaus, Hexenhaus, Hexengefaengnis from 1627 in Bamberg built by Prince Bishop Johann Georg II Fuchs of Dornheim, Germany, historical image or illustration, published 1890, digitally improved, Copper engraving from the Drudenhaus, Witch prison from 1627 in Bamberg built by Prince Bishop Johann Georg II Fuchs of Dornheim, Germany, historical image or illustration, published 1890, digitally improved, Europe
Date
Jan 08, 2023
Credit line
Photo12/imageBROKER/Sunny Celeste
Reference
BRK23B06_224
Model release
No
Property release
No
License type
Royalty free
Available size
41,3Mb (3,5Mb) / 13,3in x 12,0in / 4000 x 3606 (300dpi)