
Caption
The lower section of the Schullwitzbach valley in Dittersbach is called the Lieblingstal. The Lieblingstal was developed by Johann Gottlob von Quandt around 1840. In 2006, a marked hiking trail through the Lieblingstal (according to a hiking guide from 1908) was created by the Quandt Association Dittersbach. The dilapidated monuments have been rebuilt
Credit line
Photo12/imageBROKER/Sylvio Dittrich
Reference
BRK24F10_496
Model release
No
Property release
No
License type
Rights managed
Available size
51,3Mb (2,7Mb) / 17,3in x 11,5in / 5184 x 3458 (300dpi)