
Caption
Centre section of the Pellerhaus monument, Pellerhof, built between 1602 and 1605, destroyed in 1945, restored by the Friends of the Old Town of Nuremberg, Egidienplatz, Nuremberg. Middle Franconia, Bavaria, Germany, Europe
Date
Jul 09, 2024
Credit line
Photo12/imageBROKER/Helmut Meyer zur Capellen
Reference
BRK24F87_054
Model release
No
Property release
No
License type
Royalty free
Available size
69,6Mb (4,9Mb) / 13,4in x 20,2in / 4024 x 6048 (300dpi)