Main gate with Linksches Schloss, Cnopfschenschloss, mentioned around 1517, rebuilt and renovated from 1878 to 1880, Ziegenstraße 5, Nuremberg-Mögeldorf, Middle Franconia, Bavaria, Germany, Europe
Caption

Main gate with Linksches Schloss, Cnopfschenschloss, mentioned around 1517, rebuilt and renovated from 1878 to 1880, Ziegenstraße 5, Nuremberg-Mögeldorf, Middle Franconia, Bavaria, Germany, Europe

Date

Oct 12, 2024

Credit line

Photo12/imageBROKER/Helmut Meyer zur Capellen

Reference

BRK24H08_006

Model release

No

Property release

No

License type

Royalty free

Available size

69,6Mb (6,5Mb) / 20,2in x 13,4in / 6048 x 4024 (300dpi)

Please log in to download the high resolution file