Built in 1902/1903 by Henry van de Velde and extended in 1911. Front door and lamp
Caption

Built in 1902/1903 by Henry van de Velde and extended in 1911. Front door and lamp

Date

Jan 16, 2012

Credit line

Photo12/imageBROKER/Florian Monheim

Reference

BRK25C24_178

Model release

No

Property release

No

License type

Rights managed

Available size

61,5Mb (3,1Mb) / 12,5in x 19,1in / 3755 x 5727 (300dpi)

Please log in to download the high resolution file