
Caption
Built in 1600 by Jonas Roskopf, son of Wendel Roskopf, on a Gothic foundation dating from 1453. The pillars on the ground floor are crowned with stone heads, including Jonas Roskopf, the master mason Elias Ebermann and the master weigher Andreas Wert
Date
Sep 19, 2010
Credit line
Photo12/imageBROKER/Florian Monheim
Reference
BRK25C31_372
Model release
No
Property release
No
License type
Rights managed
Available size
53,7Mb (3,2Mb) / 18,4in x 11,4in / 5510 x 3408 (300dpi)