
Caption
Built in 1925-29, passageway in the east wing with a view into the eastern courtyard of honour to the main building crowned with the so-called ANANAS
Date
Feb 21, 2013
Credit line
Photo12/imageBROKER/Florian Monheim
Reference
BRK25C34_065
Model release
No
Property release
No
License type
Rights managed
Available size
43,2Mb (3,2Mb) / 12,3in x 13,6in / 3693 x 4086 (300dpi)