
Caption
Waidhaus and St Peter's Church from the south-east, the Waidhaus originally belonged to the Vogtshof and had the so-called Eberhard's Tower until 1426. The building burnt down in 1479. It was used as a school until 1530 in front of it was converted into a staple house for the cloth dye Waid, St., Sankt, Saint
Date
Sep 19, 2010
Credit line
Photo12/imageBROKER/Florian Monheim
Reference
BRK25C34_232
Model release
No
Property release
No
License type
Rights managed
Available size
43,5Mb (3,1Mb) / 16,1in x 10,5in / 4829 x 3152 (300dpi)