Built between 1910 and 1914 according to designs by Jan Ludovicus Mathieu Lauweriks
Caption

Built between 1910 and 1914 according to designs by Jan Ludovicus Mathieu Lauweriks

Date

Mar 20, 2009

Credit line

Photo12/imageBROKER/Florian Monheim

Reference

BRK25C35_158

Model release

No

Property release

No

License type

Rights managed

Available size

59,4Mb (3,3Mb) / 18,6in x 12,4in / 5586 x 3714 (300dpi)

Please log in to download the high resolution file