
Sujet
Albion Mills
Légende
Albion Mills, on the south side of Blackfriars Bridge, burning, 3.3.1791, after set alight by arsonists. Built by Boulton and Watt, it was first steam-powered flour mill in London, (1786) Engineer for mill machinery: John Rennie (1761-1821) Architect: Jam
Crédit
Photo12/Ann Ronan Picture Library
Notre référence
ARP07108_0460001653
Licence
Droits gérés
Format disponible
29,7Mo (2,8Mo) / 30,0cm x 24,8cm / 3543 x 2929 (300dpi)