
Sujet
The fifth Eddystone lighthouse
Légende
The fifth Eddystone lighthouse built on the Stone 13 miles South-east of Polperro, Cornwall, England. Designed by James Douglas, engineer to Trinity House, and constructed between 1878 and 1882. The Duke of Kent performing the opening ceremony. The smaller building to the left is Smeaton's lighthouse. Engraving from "The Illustrated London News" (London, 27 May 1892).
Info+
Photos12.com - Ann Ronan Picture Library
Crédit
Photo12/Ann Ronan Picture Library
Notre référence
ARP07113_010291P
Licence
Droits gérés
Format disponible
29,3Mo (2,1Mo) / 30,0cm x 24,5cm / 3543 x 2892 (300dpi)