
Légende
Centre section of the Pellerhaus monument, Pellerhof, built between 1602 and 1605, destroyed in 1945, restored by the Friends of the Old Town of Nuremberg, Egidienplatz, Nuremberg. Middle Franconia, Bavaria, Germany, Europe
Date
09 juil. 2024
Crédit
Photo12/imageBROKER/Helmut Meyer zur Capellen
Notre référence
BRK24F87_054
Model release
Non
Property release
Non
Licence
Libre de droits
Format disponible
69,6Mo (4,9Mo) / 34,1cm x 51,2cm / 4024 x 6048 (300dpi)