Built in 1902/1903 by Henry van de Velde and extended in 1911. Front door and lamp
Légende

Built in 1902/1903 by Henry van de Velde and extended in 1911. Front door and lamp

Date

16 janv. 2012

Crédit

Photo12/imageBROKER/Florian Monheim

Notre référence

BRK25C24_178

Model release

Non

Property release

Non

Licence

Droits gérés

Format disponible

61,5Mo (3,1Mo) / 31,8cm x 48,5cm / 3755 x 5727 (300dpi)

Connectez-vous pour télécharger cette image en HD