Built between 1679 and 1708 under the name Chapelle royale des Invalides according to plans by Jules Hardouin-Mansart
Légende

Built between 1679 and 1708 under the name Chapelle royale des Invalides according to plans by Jules Hardouin-Mansart

Date

15 juin 2014

Crédit

Photo12/imageBROKER/Florian Monheim

Notre référence

BRK25C25_265

Model release

Non

Property release

Non

Licence

Droits gérés

Format disponible

63,3Mo (2,8Mo) / 48,8cm x 32,5cm / 5760 x 3840 (300dpi)

Connectez-vous pour télécharger cette image en HD