
Légende
Museum building from the north-east, built in 1904 by Carl Rehorst, free replica of the valley office demolished near the market in 1882, view across the courtyard
Date
31 oct. 2011
Crédit
Photo12/imageBROKER/Florian Monheim
Notre référence
BRK25C29_057
Model release
Non
Property release
Non
Licence
Droits gérés
Format disponible
42,7Mo (2,5Mo) / 40,0cm x 26,8cm / 4721 x 3165 (300dpi)