Built between 1910 and 1914 according to designs by Jan Ludovicus Mathieu Lauweriks
Légende

Built between 1910 and 1914 according to designs by Jan Ludovicus Mathieu Lauweriks

Date

20 mars 2009

Crédit

Photo12/imageBROKER/Florian Monheim

Notre référence

BRK25C35_158

Model release

Non

Property release

Non

Licence

Droits gérés

Format disponible

59,4Mo (3,3Mo) / 47,3cm x 31,4cm / 5586 x 3714 (300dpi)

Connectez-vous pour télécharger cette image en HD